Just came back from Kevin's place. Went over for a visit. He's down with some lung inflation thingy and I just realised he was hospitalised for a few days and had undergone op. OMG. YOU REALLY REALLY HAVE TO TAKE GOOD CARE, KEV! YOU'RE (still) OUR IDOL!! Yeah. And hope that it is not caused by over-exertion on playing the trombone. Although I think I heard he said it was partly due to that. Have to be extra careful now cos' I felt like dying just a few days ago while playing on my trombone. Lack of air and chest pains and stuff.
Hmm. Friends around me have been hit by all sorts of sickness. Sha's still recuperating at home due so severe food poisoning. And now, Kevin. OMG. YOU PEOPLE huh, please pleaseeeeee take care of yourselves. Anyway, it's just the begining of our holidays!
Awww, talking about that. I dont feel any
holiday-ey at all. Blame it on the PWPWPWPWPWPPWPWPWPWPWPWPW and OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP and the coming "A" Level Chinese. Even if all these are over, I'll still be facing cashflow problems. Sooner or later I'm gonna be the same as Clam.
CLAM! I'm gonna join your gang!Sigh. WTH is this man.
Sha just told me my tagggie wasnt working so, yup, I've changed it. Hope that it's fine now.
Jasz and I wanted to go out to study this evening. Hmrph. But I guess it's cancelled as she said that she might oversleep. Hmmm. But tmr's still on. WANNA COME ALONG PPL??? LET'S MUGGGGG FOR CHINESE TOGETHER!
:D